Wii Active

I've ordered the Wii Active from Tesco for £34.99 but got £2.50 cashback via quidco. Hoping it arrives today! I had got a bit bored of the wii fit to be honest. I haven't been on it in over a month! More of a wet-weather activity as I like to be outside for exercise on the rare occasions it's possible in this country!

I have heard good things about WiiActive, so I'm excited about it! :D

Im hoping mine comes today, can't wait to get started. Im bored of the wii fit too. The family trainer is great but i don't get a look in when thats out as the kids love it!

Just bought the wii active today and its excellent! traded in my wii fit because i got bored of it and got £45 trade in price and the wii active was £39.99 so I made £5 too!

Have done the first day of my 30 day challenge. Just came back from WI with a 1.5lb gain so i clicked on high intensity.OMG!!! it was really hard, but very very rewarding.

Definately see myself sticking to this one, its already told me I can rest on Wed! ha ha

I have it too started the 30 day challenge today, there's a thread on here and over on the fitness board if anyone fancies joining us.

Back