Wii Exercise-zumba

xstefx

Hi Guys

I am wondering if anyone has had a result on any wii games to help you loose weight and get fitter?

I am wondering if I should get the zumba game for it? Has anyone else tried this?

xx

I am going to look into it and see if there are any classes round my way and how much it is.

Have you found that it helped loose weight or tone up?

xx

Look into Jazzercise. I know it is international. It's a dance based fitness program but it also incorporates yoga, pilates, stretching, and strength training which are all necessary to trim up and tone. Only strength training can change your shape, even if you lose weight. I have done Zumba before and I noticed that there isn't all that much warm up time and as far as I know, or at least from my experience, there was no strength training which is imperative to weight loss (muscles burn fat). Jazzercise.com

Thats brill thanks for the idea sblovin, I will deffo look into that one.

I have found a class near mine that does Zumba so I am debating doing it. Only thing is that I will be on my own!! bit shy xx

I've got Zumba for the Wii & noticed it does help my stomach muscles. I'm not too good at co-ordination so need quite a bit of practice.

It's good fun, do you have a friend you could borrow it off before you buy.

Or Amazon are selling Zumba for the Wii for £19.99.

Hi All,

I went to my first 'proper' Zumba class on Friday .. it was so much fun and really sweaty! We definitely did warm up and spent the last 20mins doing strength and toning exercises .. so maybe it depends on the instructor?! Have also done Zumba on the Wii but get confused quite quickly!

For my daily exercise I tend to do the aerobic stuff on Wii sports - jogging / boxing /step / hula hooping (its a killer! :))

Good luck with whatever you do!

xx

Wii fit active is great for all round muscle toning, my partner and i used to use it a lot, and the new motivation we have with this Dukan Diet is helping us too

The wii fit my friend has got that I can borrow it from her and see how it goes before I buy it. I will let you guys know x

Definitely let us know Stef! I have done Zumba before and enjoyed it, find I burn HEAPS of calories when I'm doing it right. I use the Wii too, I like the free step best which you can do while watching TV once you unlock it and do 30 minutes twice during whatever is on TV that I can get a bit lost in! x

Back