Wii fit BMI count

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by starfish2312, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. starfish2312

starfish2312 New Member

i have recently bought a wii fit board and im shocked about how much weight its told me to lose and i want to know anyone else opinion on this.

Im 22 at the end of the month, 12st and wanted to just lose a stone in time for my holiday in october. i figured that would be enough. but!! the wii fit has told me that my ideal weight is 9st10 and that i am overweight!! :eek:

last time i was that weight i was about 13 years old!

bare in mind that im a size 10-12, my bra size is 34G (which i think weigh more than anything else on my body) and im 5 ft 6.

Im now worried about how i look and feel about myself as it has gave me a complex!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Medically you probably are overweight. I'm 27, 5'2" and should be 9 stone 2 according to 'healthy' BMI standards. Ain't never gonna happen!!:p Oh also a size 34G so snap!! :D
  4. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Wouldn't worry too much about BMI.....its not the best guide....if I went by it and was at my ideal weight according to that I'd look ill.....just go by what you look and feel best at
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.