Wii fit board...

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Does anyone use a silicone mat for the wii board? I think one would be good to keep it clean etc... have looked on amazon, a mixed bag of reviews...

No, never heard of one. Mine gets well used by 6 people and we have had it a couple of years now and it is fine without any cover.

There is two different types, one is like a silicone cover that protects it and provides a bit of grip, the other is a cushioned type that fits over.

Most of the reviews say that as well as protecting it, it gives extra padding on your hands/arms during movements like yoga etc and it's not so harsh under your feet..I think because the Wii board isn't flat.. kinda bumpy ;)

i got mine from game (computer shop) when i bought my board its great it gives grip for most of the moves on the wii fit and also keeps it clean

I paid about £10 for mine but i got the charger for the wii board with it too saves so much on batteries

Ive got a pink silicone one :) I bought it at the beginning and nobody has complained so I guess its fine.

I personally dont have one!

Never had a problem though!!
xxx

I'll got for the silicone one then.... those battery packs, did you get that game? The reviews the models in Amazon are terrible. I do prefer to get Nintendo branded accessories

Back