Wii Fit & "Gaming Exercise" Challenge - January 2011

Hi Nicky! You have to make 50 posts before you can do alot of things.Welcome aboard. Don't be frightened to post, and add your name to the February Wii challenge. We're a friendly bunch, and no question is too simple to ask. That's what we're all here for. Judi .

Can you put me down for 6 hours please as dont know how to. Also how do I change the tine on it daily ???
Yes of course I will put you down for 6 hours. Use the link I gave to get access to February's thread which is the thread I shall be adding you to :)

Do you know how to copy and paste a piece of text on here? Thats all you need to do is copy the list, paste it into a new reply and amend your time accordingly. If you don't know how to copy and paste something just gimme a shout and I'll explain :) xx

EDIT: I've now added you to the list for February and the link is here: http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exe...challenge-february-2011-a-14.html#post3242250 So get yourself in and introduce yourself, we're looking forward to seeing you in there! :) x

Yes that's fine thankyou
No probs at all. I just edited my post above to say that I've added you to the list and where to find it hun ;) x

Could someone please tell me where the Wii Fit forums are please? Thanks :) x

I don't think there is as I've tried looking
Oh right, thanks - I just thought I saw someone mention one on here so thought I'd ask :)

Back