wii fit help needed

k4c3y

i have just done my wwi.

and it says i have lost 1lb which i'm happy with.

the only thing that im confused with is it also says im the same weight as last week :confused: but my bmi and weight in kilos is lower.

would you class this as a loss or sts?

The board on the wii fit is unreliable, personally I dont trust mine to give an accurate weight. However I have had the same problem, it says my bmi is the same but I will have lost 1lb... Take it as a loss if thats how you always weigh yourself.

I find when you lose, but not enough for a whole pound, it may tell you you're -1lb but when you look at your graph the pounds stay the same. I always go by the graph which means I'd gotwith STS if the pounds don't change on the graph (even though the graph line dips downwards from last weigh in) and then next week you'll get a bigger loss over all x

I used to use my wii fit to weigh in every tuesday when i did ww last year. I found it very unreliable.. if it was placed 2cm to the left or right it would give a different reading. Id go with STS x

My wiifit is very unreliable! It really does depend where in the room I put it, and it varies by half a stone right up to 2 stone either side even an inch from where it was before!

Cosmic star that's ridiculous! Cant believe the calibration could be that bad :eek:.

Gotta say I've never had any problems with mine, and they've never been too far out from the scales as my doctors. I did get a 1 stone 6lb loss when we got a cushty new carpet haha - but sorted it by using the hall way instead.

Back