Wii fit jogging?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by rhi.b, 11 May 2010 Social URL.

1. rhi.b

rhi.b Member

Hii guys, just a quick question...
    Is jogging, on the wii fit, (on the spot) just as good as jogging outdoors/on a treadmill?
    Will the results be the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. Newb

Newb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think it will get your heart rate up but don't think it's thw same as actual running or walking as you're missing the part of the momentum required to move forward.
    I do know that running on a treadmill isn't the same as running on the road and belive that the wii isn't the same as well.
    That being said it's still healthy and you're pushing yourself so I woudl expect it would help you lengthen your samina either walking or running :)

5. rhi.b

rhi.b Member

Thanks guys,
    I do walk alot, but was considering getting a treadmill also as i dont think im brave enough to run outside, i live in a busy area aha :/
    But didnt want to waste the money if the wii fit is just as good, but might look into a treadmill now :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.