Wii fit plus and board

I know. I tried all the usuall suspects. And was quite prepared to get the old one as opposed to the new one but couldn't believe it when I saw it there for that price. I was looking for something else. It is reduced from £89.73.

Lynda

I'm really tempted to get a Wii and a the wii fit plus - just worried I will never use it!! Have to let us know how you get on :eek:)

Been a bit hard with the kids off. We've had lots of fun with it, but not done much of a workout yet! It does say that the ideal weight for my height is 8st 12lbs. Not a chance of me ever being there. once got to 9st 3lbs and thought that was on the low side. I'd be happy at 10st. It says you need to ahve BMI of 22 to be healthy!! Hmmmm. Still can ignore nthat and set your own target.

Lynfda

I have the original wii fit & board and was toying with getting the wii fit plus software - is it worth my £18? Is there much more fun to be had with the plus?

I really want the Just Dance game but can't get for love nor money on the high st (don't want to order online cos I don't want to wait!!) Game said they are hoping for stock early next week.

x

I can't tell you what is extra on the plus cos I never had the original. We bought the Wii Sing game online and it took 36 hours to arrive, so may be quicker than waiting til next week.

LYNDA

Well I took the plunge and bought a brand new Wii Black at the weekend - got Just Dance free with it (have you tried Blockbusters for it, my local one had quite a few copies). That game is AMAZING - such a good work out and you don't even feel like you are working out because it's so much fun!!! Definitely recommend it!!!

Now just waiting on my Wii Fit Plus & balance board to arrive, had to order and the snow has meant no postie for a while :( sob sob!!!

Can't wait :)
xxx

Back