Wii fit plus and board

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mumtheshopper, 31 December 2009 Social URL.

1. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Just found it for £60.00 at Tescodirect. Can't believe it. Can't wait for it to get here!!

Lynda

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Holy wows!!

Not seen it that cheap anywhere!!

4. mumtheshopper

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I know. I tried all the usuall suspects. And was quite prepared to get the old one as opposed to the new one but couldn't believe it when I saw it there for that price. I was looking for something else. It is reduced from £89.73.

Lynda

5. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really tempted to get a Wii and a the wii fit plus - just worried I will never use it!! Have to let us know how you get on :eek:)

6. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    The baton twirling/marching band game is hilarious and really tires you out! I love the rhythm boxing on the original Wii Fit disc too - the advanced mode on it is a killer lol.

7. mumtheshopper

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Been a bit hard with the kids off. We've had lots of fun with it, but not done much of a workout yet! It does say that the ideal weight for my height is 8st 12lbs. Not a chance of me ever being there. once got to 9st 3lbs and thought that was on the low side. I'd be happy at 10st. It says you need to ahve BMI of 22 to be healthy!! Hmmmm. Still can ignore nthat and set your own target.

Lynfda

8. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have the original wii fit & board and was toying with getting the wii fit plus software - is it worth my £18? Is there much more fun to be had with the plus?

I really want the Just Dance game but can't get for love nor money on the high st (don't want to order online cos I don't want to wait!!) Game said they are hoping for stock early next week.

x

9. mumtheshopper

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I can't tell you what is extra on the plus cos I never had the original. We bought the Wii Sing game online and it took 36 hours to arrive, so may be quicker than waiting til next week.

LYNDA

10. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I took the plunge and bought a brand new Wii Black at the weekend - got Just Dance free with it (have you tried Blockbusters for it, my local one had quite a few copies). That game is AMAZING - such a good work out and you don't even feel like you are working out because it's so much fun!!! Definitely recommend it!!!

Now just waiting on my Wii Fit Plus & balance board to arrive, had to order and the snow has meant no postie for a while :( sob sob!!!

Can't wait :)
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.