Wii Fit Plus

wooster

Finally got it out of it's wrapper and gave it a go this afternoon. What a let down! I did 40 mins and tried out all the new games and barrely broke into a sweat. So I really don't think this will do anything for my fitness campaign. Has anyone else used this? I'd love to know the best way of using this game to get the most out of it before it just sits on the side gathering dust...

On a postive not, I was told that I had lost 3 stone since my last visit! :clap:

don't know about fit plus, but on the wii fit there is the boxing training which I found to be more intense than say the step, which is a bit lame. Also hooler hooping on the highest level.

I love it! I love the Wii fit and the games that go with it!

Kat xx

It is quite good fun and I think the stepper and the hula hoop games are definitely the way forward for burning calories. I liked the boxing but it gets a bit repetitive after a while.

I've heard very good reports about the EA Sports Active game for a cracking workout though.

At least I burnt more calories than I would have done on the sofa!

I loved my wii fit when I got it but found that the repetitive breaks between exercises was really off putting after a while - I felt like I was standing there pressing the button to move on to the next sentence more than I was exercising and found that an hour's exercise was taking an hours and a half because of all the blah in between. Quite disappointed that nintendo didn't write it more cleverly so that once you learn the ropes you can 'sew' routines together. It's mostly gathering dust at the mo.

Wooster (or anyone else) you mention it didn't really challenge you but be really interested to hear if the new version flows better, as keen to climb back on the balance board. Also, what about the EA sports one - anyone use that? is it any better regarding flowing through the exercises?

Cheers
xxxxxxxxx

I watch the biggest loser and they advertise a biggest loser game for the wii. It looks great. I am looking forward to opeing a wii at xmas time. I just hope OH is taking the hints, he he!!!!

Woohoo, I finally have a Wii in my sweaty little paws. They were on such a good price that I couldn't not. However, it is firmly packed away till xmas. Need to get the Wii fit now, but which is the best one to get??

Suggestions welcome.

Jez
xx

Back