Wii Fit Plus

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hollywoodjones, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. hollywoodjones

hollywoodjones Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.68%)
    Does anyone else own a Wii Fit Plus??

I weighed myself before weighin last wednesday and found the wii fit weighed me 4lb lighter than the scales at SW has anyone else experienced anything like this???

H xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweetchant1lly

sweetchant1lly Here we go again ..

Start Weight:
    137.44kg
    Current Weight:
    135.62kg
    Goal Weight:
    95.25kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    the wii fit is always giving me dodgey results ..i weighed twice within about five mins once and it weighed me two pound differnt ...you also have to think that all scales weigh a little differnt ..it depends on your floor surface and things ...carpet and hard flooring make a difference ...dont take anything the wii says as real your weigh in results are the ones that count ...i have to say though my wii to weightwatchers scales had big difference ...its pretty spot on to slimming world

4. Welsh Chick

Welsh Chick Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Have to agree on this. I never take what the Wii says as gospel. My SIL went on once one morning then went back on in the afternoon, she had lost nearly half a stone! (she was well chuffed, lol).

5. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    They'll give false readings if they are on carpet. Mine is on hard floor & is pretty accurate. It usually weighs me (first thing in the morning) at 3lbs lighter than the SW scales does (7.30 in the evening) which is about right as I do gain around 3lbs during the day.

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Like all scales that arent calibrated, they will give different readings, depending on what time of day it is, if you have drunk/eaten a lot and also if you weigh on carpet in a different spot!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.