wii fit question?

when you go to the calendar to stamp the day it should show the date you were last there. i don't know about the time though.

Somewhere below the graph it will say '1 weeks' with the + and - symbols next to it, press the + to increase the number of weeks until you see all your results. Hover the curso over them and will give you the weight and time of day that you weighed x

Hi, sorry can't help with that as I don't have one but could you tell me what the weight limit is for the wii fit pad thingy please. I doubt it'll take me yet but would be interested to know when I can get it. :)

Somewhere below the graph it will say '1 weeks' with the + and - symbols next to it, press the + to increase the number of weeks until you see all your results. Hover the curso over them and will give you the weight and time of day that you weighed x

Thanks will try this next time I am on....feel so stupid as was thinking would need to go back so was trying to click the minus and didn't even try the plus! What a plonker! :eek:

I think the weight limit is 23 stone 8lb x

Back