Wii fit weigh ins

Northern Lass

Good afternoon everyone.
I decided to dust off the Wii fit last night and have a quick 30mins whilst i was waiting for the Biggest Loser. After the shock of being told that it was 305 days since my last vist :eek: i was then told that i was 1 st 9lbs lighter then my last visit. Now i know this as i get weighted weekly anyway, but it was nice to be told again anyway - especially as it usually tells me off when i get on. managed 25 mins of step and hula hoops plus a few songs on Just dance, so i was very pleased.

congrats!

Congratulations! When I went back on it after A break it called me Tom!

Well done - once my knee is better i will be back on my wii! I cant wait!

okokokokok, that's it i'm taking mine out too, god if i remember right mine will tell me i've 2.5 stone up!!!!!
i used to love the hula hoop and step dancing game, i bought the biggest loser on it last year too but never used it,

do any of ye use it? what is the best game on it, for keeping interest ? i horse ride but am soooo unfit, so if i do the wii fit even 3 times a week it will help me :)

i bought the biggest loser on it last year too but never used it

I have the Biggest Loser and EA Active, and alternate the plans when Im uninjured! It is absolutley brilliant - and gives you a good work out, I have still to choose Gillian as a trainer (maybe when my knee is better lol) but i would highly reccomend you give it a go!

I know this may sound strange, but I don't have a wii .... I had a go on one last Saturday for the 1st time, yeah it was fun, but played stuff like bowling, and horseracing, so I'm wondering whether to get one or not, and how much benefit I'll see, or would I be better off with 1 or 2 fitness DVD's ??

As you can see, I've no idea whatsoever :confused:

Ta
Deb

I know this may sound strange, but I don't have a wii .... I had a go on one last Saturday for the 1st time, yeah it was fun, but played stuff like bowling, and horseracing, so I'm wondering whether to get one or not, and how much benefit I'll see, or would I be better off with 1 or 2 fitness DVD's ??

As you can see, I've no idea whatsoever :confused:

Ta
Deb

Hey, I love my Wii especially the fitness games, I use it for all my parties, its a brilliant variety of games unlike some other consoles that apart from fitness stuff its all blood and gore!

I find that its slightly better than the fitness DVDs as it is a bit more interactive and can say where you are going wrong etc (not 100% but still better than nothing)

If you have wiifit + then have a go at the cycling! I've got to expert level and it's driving me nuts! I can only get 18/20 flags and spent 70 mins (in 2 separate goes) trying to finish it!

We got the new xbox kinect this Xmas and I cannot recommend it enough for fitness. The darn thing get you breaking sweat in minutes and it is great fun. If you happen to use xbox live you can actually always have game (training) partners. It does require a large room to operate (6 to 8 feet in front of it).
As soon as all the new games are dropping down in price I will get some more.
Love it!

Sam

Thanks Ruthie, maybe I'll take a look around at what deals are about - Ta

Kul - Also try looking out for preowned deals as well, cos the consoles are usually refurbished etc and usually come with a warrenty of some sort - I know Game do a few deals!

I need to start using my wii fit board but was wondering how accurate the scales are? I have heard that they can fluctuate.

The wii fit scales are not reliable. I would not recommend using them to weigh yourself. You could get on and it say -3lb and then turn it off and do it again without saving it and it could say -8lb.
Its a bit pants really! x

The wii fit scales can be very accurate...provided you use them ona flat surface. like laminate flooring. Dont use it on a carpet as you will get the wrong readings as its not stable :) xx

Back