Wii Fit Zumba - worth it or not?

Hello all

i have just started SW and got a 3lb loss in the first week, having been a previous weightwatcher and knowing that how eventually I will hit a point where the weight loss slows right down I want to be able to find some exercise to do that does not involve me wearing anything tight fitting in a public place :)

I have a Wii fit and wondered if the Zumba that you can get for the Wii is any good, that way i can do some when i want and only my hubby has to endure the sight of a sweaty hefty bird in leggings!

Anyone else tried it?

thanks!

I have it on xbox and really enjoyed it. Is just like other exercise dvds really.

I can't get on with it - too fast to be able to follow what I am supposed to be doing! Go to a real class, much more fun - and motivating. When I try at home, I wimp about but in class I keep up it up for the whole hour.

I've got it & love it, do you have a friend you could borrow it from before you buy?

Von_Hooner said:
Hello all

i have just started SW and got a 3lb loss in the first week, having been a previous weightwatcher and knowing that how eventually I will hit a point where the weight loss slows right down I want to be able to find some exercise to do that does not involve me wearing anything tight fitting in a public place :)

I have a Wii fit and wondered if the Zumba that you can get for the Wii is any good, that way i can do some when i want and only my hubby has to endure the sight of a sweaty hefty bird in leggings!

Anyone else tried it?

thanks!

I do use my Wii zumba but the classes are waaaay better

I bought this and as long as you are dedicated and give your full 100% like you would in a class then it works wonders.

I used to do it every day and could burn 1000 cals plus per session!!

Back