Dia's Journey.

Hi,

I have been yoyo dieting for years, last year I started SW and whilst it worked to a degree I think a total replacement solution is my best option. I lost a lot of weight through LL 10 years ago and so giving Exante a go.

I live right on the seafront so all of summer we have loads of holiday makers. I am tired of walking along sweating in leggings and a top, sweating walking up the hill as women in cute sundresses and shorts walk past me heading to the beach and sick of feeling self conscious on the beach and wishing my swimsuit covered that bit more of me. I would love to be able to walk into any shop, see a cute item and know they will have it to fit me. I want to look better and feel better both physically and mentally.

So here we go. New path, new results. Week one down and a 10.1lb loss. I am over the moon! 246.7lb to 236.6lb.

Last edited:
Hi Dia! Great start. Well done.

Anyone get emotional swings on Exante?
I am feeling wobbly in a strange way. It's a bit like PMT (But I have the implant and only get a few says totm occasionally).

I feel "low" in general but not "about" anything, everything is ok, no issues in my life, relationship etc but just feeling like curling up with a tub of icecream / blankets and having a good cry. I have no idea why!

I am sad but not sad, how weird is that! I'm not going to go eat icecream. I am most likely going to eat but will keep it low carb and try for low fat like an omelette but I am unsure why I am feeling this way. I know I am an emotional eater and am trying to look at ways to either shift myself to healthy snacks when emotional or to figure out alternative methods but right now nothing is causing it.

Sorry for the waffle... I am guessing I am likely not the only one?

Hi Dia. Yes. I did. I think people who've used good as medication or to deal with boredom get those feelings. And it's my personal belief that we wrap up hormones in our fat - so as it get used up, those hormones may affect us.

There doesn't have to be a reason. It's excellent that you recognise this. Some say cognitive behzvioyralnthetapy helps. Me? I like to recognise what I'm grateful for. A gratitude diary - often just very small things!

Back