• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wii Fit??

S: 19st9lb
Hi all :)
What an annoying week, my chemist went into liquidation so I couldn't start when I wanted:(
Found a new one and starting tomorrow yaay!

Well I love the treats for feats thread and thinking about adding the wii fit to my list, any advise, are they good?

Thanks!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ya i loved mine last year when i came off lt but unfortunatly didnt stay on it, going to wait till my firs wi is over me this time and take it out again, i also have wii active but to be honest i perfer the wii fit, its more fun ! best of luck tommor :)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Hey honey! No idea if it's any good but I've heard very good things about it and am just waiting for mine to be delivered! :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Yup it sure is good :) My bf got me the Wii Fit plus for crimbo and i much prefer that one as it tells you calories, you can set up routines and do specific routines targeted at your problem area :) I'd defo say its a worthy investment.

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
I am going to get my wii fit out and start using it again! I did enjoy it. But when you get on it it gives you a mini person with your BMI. I looked like a wee chump... but its nice to see as your BMI shrinks so does your mini person....

being fat looks weird on the mini person... god know what i must look like!! lol xox really made me think!!!

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Haha, that's exactly why I have not had mine out for the last year - the shame of a tubby avatar was too much for me to take, especially when the in laws came to play lol xx

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
I have one but only used it once lol! must get it out again actually!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
lol

Haha, that's exactly why I have not had mine out for the last year - the shame of a tubby avatar was too much for me to take, especially when the in laws came to play lol xx
OMG - I havent been on mine from I was slim... I can just see my wee slim sexy gorgeous avator expanding into a wee umpalumpa before my eyes... the shame... lol

ahhhh.... mission get a slim wii fit avator and keep her slim!! never mind me - what about my poor avator!!!!

copog

Silver Member
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st3lb(19.23%)
Good luck on your restart. I loved the wii fit. I used to like it when you put your big weight losses in, it used to be shocked and say you were losing too much. Unfortunately I put it away and like all my dvds don't bother with it.

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
mmm, methinks I might have to get mine out again! Used to be good fun with the kids and I would love to have a skinny, sexy avatar!

DawnieW

S: 11st5lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st9lb(5.66%)
Yes, you've just reminded me how much fun the Wii fit is, I think I'll get mine out tomorrow.! If I remember rightly hula hoops were great

Dawn

Trixie Firecracker

A Work In Progress
G: 9st4lb
I just got a new Wii the other day (the black one - tres sleek!) and I'm waiting on my Wii Fit Plus and Board to be delivered - after reading the above comments I can't wait to get it and try it out!

Not looking forward to seeing my blob of a Mii on it though! :eek:

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Got mine this morning and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :D