Wii fit

I have a wii. I tend to use it intensively for a few weeks, then get off the wagon for a few weeks. I didn't notice it made any difference to my wi so do it for fun and to feel like I'm imporving my fitness. I weigh in so it records me, but I don't find it particularly accurate. Plus it asks for your clothes, so measures you nakes :)eek:) and you don't do that in class lol.

I use the Wii fit but might have to get the Zubma. Very uncoordinated though so might be interesting!

i do my wii fit for half hour about 3 times a week at the moment and i weigh in (knowing i shouldnt) i find it very helpful. another good work out is the mel b game you can get it is excellent. i am also thinking about getting the zumba game is it worth the money?

I played on the zumba game last night, did 2 of their 20 min exercises. In my honest opinion I sweated as much as I did in a real zumba class and my instructor had used the same moves and music as the game, so as long as you are really going to use it and have maybe tried zumba before get it!!!

I played on the zumba game last night, did 2 of their 20 min exercises. In my honest opinion I sweated as much as I did in a real zumba class and my instructor had used the same moves and music as the game, so as long as you are really going to use it and have maybe tried zumba before get it!!!

thank you i will look around for the game and give it a go :)

Thats it i'm buying ZUMBA i'm so SKINT at mo!!! but I think I will I will get on EBAY and shift some Clothes... and then maybe just pay for it on there that way LOL out of Paypal... Summer holidays drain my cash flow! xx

Back