Wii Fit?

i love the wii fit as it's exercise I can do at home with my children and they find it hilarious! i wouldnt suggest weighing yourself on them as isnt very reliable, that may just be my floor though I don't know. I'd recommend getting one :)

Hi Lizzie ,

I've inherited mine from my boys and use the wii fit programmes. I have difficulties with my balance so there are some things I find hard to do..but I love the step and jogging ( not yet ready to hit the streets! ) and the hula hoop - have to hold onto the back of a dining chair for this. It's got yoga and muscle strength exercises too but I cant comment on those as I dont use them.

I use the free step quite a bit, which means that you can watch the tv and still hear the clicking of the step counter .. I find this makes me do more than if Im just watching the wii figures as I get engrossed in a programme and 20 mins flies by. My legs let me know Ive done some work after that too!

Its certainly not a replacement for a proper workout dvd Im sure, but it's fun and easy to stick on and measure your progress.

I'd agree that its not accurate for weighing you though as Ive got the wii fit and wii fit plus programmes and i can weigh differently on both even when measured 5 minutes after each other !

have fun :D

Definatitly get a wii fit, I love mine and it stops me making excuses like I cant go for a walk, becouse, its raining, or im tired, or the roast is in the oven. I do the step at the minuate. Before pregnancy I could manage 2 30min goes, now I struggle to get 20 minuates, but you can do it in 10 minuate intervals. So you could do 10 min before breakfast, 10 min before lunch or whatever suits you. Iv also got the zumba dvd and thats a fantastic work out. I cant do the moves that they do but it gets my heart pumping. Cant wait to get back to it after bubs is born

I use the Just Dance games on my wii and TRUST ME when I say that it really gets your heart rate going and sweat dripping! It's fun as well so it doesn't seem like exercise! :)

I just tried the Zumba one. I bought it in August and haven't played it yet and OMG that's definitely considered a work-out! *passes out*

I just tried the Zumba one. I bought it in August and haven't played it yet and OMG that's definitely considered a work-out! *passes out*

Is it good Sophie? I just bought it for my sister for her birthday next week, well its really a present for both of us as she wont come to my zumba classes with me so im thinking this way we can do it together and have a giggle at home!! xx

Yeah it is good. I've started on the easy stuff first! Hope you both have fun!!

I Think the only good thing about the wii fit is the free stepping and jogging where u can watch telly i dont believe i could ever loose weight doin the games n stuff, if i could recommed anything i would say zumba i am addicted and really gets u exercising while having fun

I love my wii fit, the cycling is also good as is the obstacle course. really gets the heart rate up. most of the other games are about balance and coordination, but are good for toning core muscles which will eventually help with other exercise.

I just bought the Michael Jackson Experience game as I'm a huge fan, and thats GREAT fun!! :D

I bought this when it first came out and keep on saying I'll have a go but have yet to get round to it. :eek:

The biggest loser for the wii is only 8 quid at the min on play and its a really hard work out. Bob and gillian are in the game and u can pick one of them to be your trainer it is intense!!! Best game around for the wii i reckon

The Wii is one of the best things I brought, and still use lol! I use the EA active 2 program. Its circuit based, with 3 levels, which give you a choice on how hard you want to work! ;)

i love the wii fit as it's exercise I can do at home with my children and they find it hilarious! i wouldnt suggest weighing yourself on them as isnt very reliable, that may just be my floor though I don't know. I'd recommend getting one :)

I'm so glad you said that about the weight thing coz I thought it was just mine lol

I love love love it and have been using it for my body magic for 2 and a half weeks and so far so good :) xxx

Back