Wii Fit

I have brought one but it is a joint family xmas pressie with games for the boys and the wii fit so I can't touch it yet lol

My wonderful OH bought me one for my birthday and we all go on it! he got it from Amazon but did pay more for it. I know my local HMV will take orders but there is quite a wait. I went in one day and asked if they had any and was told they had 10 coming in the next day and 13 customer orders to fill!!!!

They are great fun and I love the hula hoop ones and the step ones, I'm rubbish on the balance ones!!!! The children are hysterical with laughter watching me do my hula hooping!!! Lol!

x

my wii fit came today just had a go after work and it was funny and yes my wii went short n fat too!!! we got ours of dixons website with another game we onlyordered it last week n it came today xx

im bored of the wii fit now , wanna get meh hands on some dance games :D :p :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to buy one of those, are they expensive and worth the money, at the start I thought they were just a gimmick but glad to hear they are not! Would ya recommend it?

miss unknown I would say there not a gimmick the wii fit is the best way to exercise whilst having a laugh and some of the other games are brill
xx

I love my wii fit. I like the fact that when you are doing yoga, you know that you are doing it right. You don;t get that feedback at a class, unless you have a private trainer.

My wii fit nags me for losing weight too quickly!! every time i do a body test, it tells me i am beating my target weight loss and that i shouldn't lose so quickly or else i'll rebound- i tell it to get stuffed- i feel great!!!

My mii has started to lose weight too.

It's ace

Wow, everyone syats great things about Wii fit. Now I'm convinced we'll get one, yay!

it's 150kg which is 23 stone!

Oh yay! I can use that now. weeeeee =D

I've been tossing up on the idea of a Wii + Wii fit for a while now.. a friend of mine just went travelling for a year though, i might ask him where he put his set and "borrow" it until he's back next june. mwuhhaa!

Back