Wii Fit

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Before LL, my weight was going up and down. Now i go on there it is going down down, I have lost over a stone on there which was my goal, since i went on there last i lost 6lb which brings me to 13st 4lb, But obviously im not that on LLC'S scales.:D
But it does feel good that the weight just falls down on them!

It's great that it makes you feel better Lynn :D

I have wanted a Wii for ages, I think I might get one before the Christmas rush :eek:

xx

She is a young granny, its all of us grandchildren and great grandchildren that keep her looking young.She is on the go all the time. She worries me, as she has just found out she her heart and lungs are not working properly, its time she slowed down instead of waiting and runnin around after certain family members.

Auch, thats a shame, hopefully she'll start taking more time for herself then. However, my mum is in her late 60s and although fit and healthy is always running after others (not me), but there is certain people in family who take advantage of it.

Yes i understand that very well!
But knowing my nan, she wont slow down, and she always worries about everyone..bless her, she wont change now, coz she has always been the same, she is the rock in our Family.

Back