Wii Fit?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by LauraLou85, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. LauraLou85

LauraLou85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

Bought a Wii Fit yesterday! I love it:D.lol.
    Didnt actually realise how unfit i was actually, i was really out of breath after i did the long distance run..lol
    Was wondering if any1 has got "My Fitness Coach", am thinking of buying it, would like to know what some1 who has got it thinks of it?
    Thanks.x:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    Hi

I love it too - i love the fact it adds up all the minutes exercise. i have just bought my fitness coach... not had a minute to try it, but will be trying it out tonight!!!

good luck
    xx Anni xxx

4. LauraLou85

LauraLou85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah it is really good, i loved it this morning when i got on and it said -1lb..lol..

Well let me know what u think of the fitness coach if u can!
    Thanks.:)

5. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hear that the fitness coach isn't worth it if you have wii fit. There are two fitness games coming out that use the balance board that look like they would be much better if you already have the wii fit, I mean you may aswell use the balance board if it is there!
    if you look at play.com they are both in the top ten of the games pre-orders.
    bingbong

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.