WII Fitness game?

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
I have just come across a new WII game called My Fitness Coach, looks good. Actually, may not be that new, but i've just discovered it! Anybody have it? Definitely thinking of buying it to start toning and helping me along the way.:D

Sorry hun, haven't seen that one but would be interested to hear what others think of it. We have the Wii Fit which is good - except it told my skinny 10 year old she was overweight! I think she may have had a grown spurt and needs her stats updated! The hula hooping is a hoot!

x

I dont have a wii but I bought a hula hoop and that is great and its also a fun way of exercising. I also use a treadmill at home and have started the 8 minute exercises on youtube. Hope you continue to enjoy your new wii fitness coach.

Hi slinky just had a look at this on Amazon got some pretty good reviews let us know what you think if you buy it

xx Sharron

Hi slinky just had a look at this on Amazon got some pretty good reviews let us know what you think if you buy it

xx Sharron

I am definitely going to buy it. The reviews are fab.My Wii isn't connected at the mo, as my DH is away and will be home very soon as it's too complicated with all the blooming wires underneath,nothing is ever straight forward in our house! Right off my soap box now. My friend just bought it and she said it's brill :D

Back