WII Fitness game?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slinkymalinkey, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just come across a new WII game called My Fitness Coach, looks good. Actually, may not be that new, but i've just discovered it! Anybody have it? Definitely thinking of buying it to start toning and helping me along the way.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry hun, haven't seen that one but would be interested to hear what others think of it. We have the Wii Fit which is good - except it told my skinny 10 year old she was overweight! I think she may have had a grown spurt and needs her stats updated! The hula hooping is a hoot!

x

4. kered

kered Gold Member

I dont have a wii but I bought a hula hoop and that is great and its also a fun way of exercising. I also use a treadmill at home and have started the 8 minute exercises on youtube. Hope you continue to enjoy your new wii fitness coach.

5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi slinky just had a look at this on Amazon got some pretty good reviews let us know what you think if you buy it

xx Sharron

6. slinkymalinkey

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am definitely going to buy it. The reviews are fab.My Wii isn't connected at the mo, as my DH is away and will be home very soon as it's too complicated with all the blooming wires underneath,nothing is ever straight forward in our house! Right off my soap box now. My friend just bought it and she said it's brill :D

7. dolly_reeves

dolly_reeves Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Slinky
    We are big wii fans in this house. I wii fit every day since 1.1.09 not missed a day. i am the table tilt champion!
    dolliex

8. slinkymalinkey

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good for you Dolly, well done. we don't have the wiii fit board yet, but seriously considering it.
    X

9. dolly_reeves

dolly_reeves Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    today wii fit tells me i am nolonger obese... i am bmi 29.97 just plain old overweight!!! ha ha
    everyone get on the wii fit!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.