Wii Fitness Games

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by LizzieF, 19 June 2010 Social URL.

1. LizzieF

LizzieF Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi all

I'm looking for Wii Fitness Games that I can carry out whilst the boys are at nursery. Just wanting to do about 30 mins to an hour but also want it to be fun as I loose interest easily lol

Also something that the boys could join in with at times :) (They're 4 years old)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Ta

Liz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cantstopgaining

cantstopgaining Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    you should try just dance its a lot of fun! Best when done with someone else as it can be very amusing. and the boys will probably love it too my neices do :) x

4. Sharon1970

Sharon1970 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.03%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have step to the beat and I am totally addicted to this it's great. You walk around islands and as you step you get points. You use the points to get more songs. You also start with nothing on the islands but there are lots of icons to click on which give u trees, houses, cars, shops etc. Its a great game and very very addictive. So far today I have done 19,546 steps and walked 5.1 miles

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.