wii fitness info and/or dance mats

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 28 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Does anyone remember that back in july nintendo announced that they were going to launch wii fitness?

Wii Fit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hadnt heard anything for a while and thought this sounded fab but have no idea when it is being launcehed.

Does anyone have any other info this at all?

Also does anyone use a dance mat (for playstation for example) as a form of exercise or to burn calories. If so how do you find it whilst on a vlcd?

Heres hoping wii hurry up, i am getting impatient!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Still no release date on it I am afraid, also it may yet never reach us in the UK as they haven't confirmed it as an EMEA release!

Fingers crossed though as it does look cool!

Saying that I am usually knackered after a game of bowling on my Wii

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have heard that Wii fitness which comes with the balance board is definately being released in the UK, sometme in 2008. I find that wii boxing works off a few calories if you can keep it up half an hour - i did 40 mins a few weeks ago with my heart monitot on and burnt 300 cals!
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I used to use the PS2 dancemats as exercise - me and the girls would drag them out and play for an hour or so!! Definitely worked up a sweat, but can't use them while my back is like this :sigh:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.