Wii game - help!

alioreilly

I'm looking at a game for the Wii called "Get up and dance", anybody heard of it?
OR
Can anybody suggest a dance or fitness game for a really lazy overweight coach potato!:D

Hey I Got my fitness coach dance that's quite a good laid back game, also the just dances are good, there nice and fun so u Dnt feel like ur exercising an ive just started Zumba, sticking to the easy level for a while lol x

Ps love ur Angelica foto, used to love rugrats I used to think I was Angelica hahaha been watching it this week on Netflix while my sons been off ill, he reallyyyyyy wanted too watch it, I wasn't that bothered... Honest lol x
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you like my "Angelica" pic - someone used to call it me all the time. I don't know what he was getting at....... lol

Haha wonder why ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got a few dance games, all are very good with different levels of fitness needed.

I've got Zumba which is brill, it gives you a feel good feeling when you've finished, also got dance party which is used with dance mats, Broadway which is basically broadway dances from various musicals its ok but can be difficult to follow, but not diffcult in fitness, also Abba which is good 'cause you can sing whilst dancing & that is easy to do.

I'd like Micheal Jackson, but don't want to pay full price & on ebay they still go for more than I want to pay.

Do any of your friends have a dance game you could borrow before buying one, I'm not too sure if this is the type of thing you can borrow from the library.

Back