Wii-My Fitness Coach

Hi the my fitness coach for the Wii is fab and a snip at £15, sorry dont have Wii fit so cant comment on that.

I'm just worried that it wil end up with the other pile of fitness dvds I have that I dont use!! Would you say its a good workout? Do you get any idea of how many calories you are burning or anything like that?

it does tell you, on the cardio sessions for 15 minutes i burn around 64 calories :S dont kno whether that is good or bad

I love My fitness coach, I have many workout DVDs and find the routines take a while to get into. With My Fitness Coach its easy to follow but can be a bit boring doing the same thing but thats because I always do cardio. There is upper-lower body workouts, yoga and other bits I haven't looked into yet. If you have a fitness ball, weights, step box let her know and she will bring them into your routine. I don't have any of these so don't worry you don't have to.

Hope this helps with your decision, Also I'd like to add if you do the normal wii fit game it's great fun and you don't realise your working out!

Good luck :O)

Back