Wii, my fitness trainer. anyone

I absolutely love mine, It came a few days ago and has none of the annoying stop start of the WiiFit. Although I was a little gungho about it and did three one after the other, through curiosity and it actually being 'fun'. So obviously the next day was like I had been run over by a truck and was hobbling round the house like an awd biddie.
Next time, enthusiastic and building up slowly .Makes mental note...I am NOT Wonderwoman.:p

i just did my core work out with her. did 30 mins.
oh i have lost 3lbs this week.

hey guys just a little update, as i have increased the intensity of the work outs, i have noticed that she uses some calanetcs moves, eg. the hundred.
i am loving this type of workout.

The hundreds is really hard, can only now keep up with her and Ive been doing it since MFC was released LOL

wow that pole dancing sounds great. love the yoga, am starting to know all the sequences now.
i bet your legs and body is really tight and controlled by now.

I may have another play later, have overdone myself pole dancing and could do with some Yoga/Pilates.

i've now got a routine, i start of with my 15 mins yoga.
then an hour core. love the 100 could do it loads. i love the feeling.
the plank :cool: now that is the one that i struggle with, i do it but it is my achilles tendon.
then finish off with another 15 mins yoga.

i alternate my hour work out with lower body exercise some times but core is my main focus at the moment.

The hundreds is really hard, can only now keep up with her and Ive been doing it since MFC was released LOL

debuse i must give you props for still doing the 100 and not giving up. nice one.:)

being very apple shaped means that i always concentrate on my core, unfortunately my core concentrates on bread and chocolate. LOL

being very apple shaped means that i always concentrate on my core, unfortunately my core concentrates on bread and chocolate. LOL

:D lol, i know what you mean, i'm apple shaped too, but the good thing about us it that when we loose weight, we loose it evenly from all our body bits, so are well in proportion.
i'm starting to get a good waist now.
don't get me wrong we still have to work hard at it.
where as i've done a mixture,(working hard and the easy way) slender tone in the car ;)etc. and working out with the coach.

how often are you doing your work outs and how long?

i try for 4 times a week. as i do know we have to rest the body.

i first started off doing more but less time. but i have changed this to do a more intense work out with less days working out.

wow that pole dancing sounds great. love the yoga, am starting to know all the sequences now.
i bet your legs and body is really tight and controlled by now.

Not yet, but soon should be. Done 1/2 hour lower body today. That yoga blagged my head a bit at first, she goes very quick explaining and I couldn't really keep up. Loved it today though. Might do 1/2 hour before and hour pole tomorrow. I do love my pole, super invigorating.

yeah at first the yoga just baffled me. had to really think about what i was doing.
but she is good.

wii fit bugs me too all the stopping and starting and listening to the trainers i think once you are used to all the exercises you should be able to skip straight to them insted of listening to the trainers!

wii fit bugs me too all the stopping and starting and listening to the trainers i think once you are used to all the exercises you should be able to skip straight to them insted of listening to the trainers!

This is why I love My Fitness Coach. On the other hand she sometimes doesn't tell you lol or moves on and doesn't tell you.

Back