Wii + Tennis + 2yr old = .......

jodidi

Silver Member
Have you ever tried playing tennis on the Wii with a 2yr old attached to your leg lol! It's actually fun and you get an even better workout with the extra weight :D!

Thats sounds like my ususal sunday! its so funny especially when my lirrle one gets the other wii remote and tries to swing for the ball! so cute.

I tried to get him to play with me but he didnt want to, he was more interested in hanging off my leg, lol! I got a good 45mins playing tennis tho and I make to most of it, you'd think I was Venus Williams the way I jump around, lol, but it's a great workout!

Have either of you got the wii fit board? As one of my rewards for reaching one of my minigoals, i'm getting one. What do you think to them? There are alot of exercise games for the Wii now so i'm thinking it will come in handy.

I couldn't live without my wii board....its brilliant and definately worth the buy.

Love my Wii board too, it's brill. Shame i can't play it when my 18m old is around, he just wants to stand on it with me, not good for weighins!!

Cant wait to get one now!

i can't go on my wii board without my 17 month old son he loves jogging mined

Back