Wii Zumba

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by **claire**, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. **claire**

**claire** Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Has anyone tried this, I'm thinking of buying it and would love to know what you think about, thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've heard rubbish reports...... The real thing is better, not sure what part of Devon your from but a friend of mine as said that classes have started in a village in Bow nr Crediton if thats close to you?? Or you can get the DVD's on line :)
    I do 3 Zumba and 1 Aqua Zumba a week and love it, so much i've downloaded a lot of the songs :)

Also im not being nasty, the belt that holds the wii remote doesn't fit us plus size women :(

4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have it :D

I really like it as there is no way i would be confident enough to go to classes, maybe once I have mastered the steps a bit I'd consider it!!

BUT being totally honest I haven't used mine much AT ALL !!! Like most Wii purchase's I get them thinking yes I will do it this time, i'll def stick to it & get into a routine but I just don't :(

I bet i've not done more than 4 goes on it :eek: But what i did you could definatly feel it!!

5. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    snap. I was going to write pretty much the same.

I plan on doing these things. i got it tried it, its now getting dusty, treadmill is the same :eek:

6. **claire**

**claire** Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys x

7. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I've bought this - haven't used it yet - but am really looking forward to it!

8. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

How about renting it from somewhere like Blockbusters, or maybe even your local library?

If it's really what you want, then you'll know for sure.

9. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started the classes first and loved it so I bought the wii zumba to do at home when I can't get to class. It is really good and after a 40 minute sesh I'm bright red and sweaty!! I do work harder at the class though. For all those saying they are nervous about attending a class, don't be! You are concentrating so much on what you are doing you don't notice anyone else! I highly recommend the classes and the wii game. xx

10. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    1st2.9lb
    Current Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(35.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have it,it's good! I don't do it daily as I'm doing the Wii active sports 2 trainer 9 week programme,which is 4 days a week. Last week I did lots of Zumba too. It's sweaty lol.

11. xx217xx

xx217xx Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just mirroring what the majority are saying! its good but you will stuggle to get the motavation to stick at it! i spent £50 on a similar zumba dvd set. used it once. i loveeeeee the sessions at my local. and i put 50% of my weight loss down to it!

although tonight we are having a zumba wii night. should be funny but doubt anyone will turn up in their gym kits! for fun than a work out! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.