Wii Zumba

**claire**

Hi, Has anyone tried this, I'm thinking of buying it and would love to know what you think about, thanks x

I've heard rubbish reports...... The real thing is better, not sure what part of Devon your from but a friend of mine as said that classes have started in a village in Bow nr Crediton if thats close to you?? Or you can get the DVD's on line :)
I do 3 Zumba and 1 Aqua Zumba a week and love it, so much i've downloaded a lot of the songs :)

Also im not being nasty, the belt that holds the wii remote doesn't fit us plus size women :(

I have it :D

I really like it as there is no way i would be confident enough to go to classes, maybe once I have mastered the steps a bit I'd consider it!!

BUT being totally honest I haven't used mine much AT ALL !!! Like most Wii purchase's I get them thinking yes I will do it this time, i'll def stick to it & get into a routine but I just don't :(

I bet i've not done more than 4 goes on it :eek: But what i did you could definatly feel it!!

I have it :D

I really like it as there is no way i would be confident enough to go to classes, maybe once I have mastered the steps a bit I'd consider it!!

BUT being totally honest I haven't used mine much AT ALL !!! Like most Wii purchase's I get them thinking yes I will do it this time, i'll def stick to it & get into a routine but I just don't :(

I bet i've not done more than 4 goes on it :eek: But what i did you could definatly feel it!!
snap. I was going to write pretty much the same.

I plan on doing these things. i got it tried it, its now getting dusty, treadmill is the same :eek:

How about renting it from somewhere like Blockbusters, or maybe even your local library?

If it's really what you want, then you'll know for sure.

I started the classes first and loved it so I bought the wii zumba to do at home when I can't get to class. It is really good and after a 40 minute sesh I'm bright red and sweaty!! I do work harder at the class though. For all those saying they are nervous about attending a class, don't be! You are concentrating so much on what you are doing you don't notice anyone else! I highly recommend the classes and the wii game. xx

I have it,it's good! I don't do it daily as I'm doing the Wii active sports 2 trainer 9 week programme,which is 4 days a week. Last week I did lots of Zumba too. It's sweaty lol.

just mirroring what the majority are saying! its good but you will stuggle to get the motavation to stick at it! i spent £50 on a similar zumba dvd set. used it once. i loveeeeee the sessions at my local. and i put 50% of my weight loss down to it!

although tonight we are having a zumba wii night. should be funny but doubt anyone will turn up in their gym kits! for fun than a work out! xx

Back