Wil I be a FATTY Forever?

kellyv81

Hi Girls,
I've been on this site before..looking for help, hints, tips and advice on how to get through this diet and found it very helpful.

When I first started the Cambridge Diet I went from 14 stone to 11stone 12lbs, I'm getting married in March 2010 and have my dress fitting in Jan at the latest!!!
I tried it on before I bought it and although I loved the dress and it felt special I hated the look of my big arms and chubby face staring back at me in the mirror!!!

Anyway back to it.....I got a bit more relaxed as the school holidays were here and it was very hard taking the kids out for the day and still drinking all that water (Weeing all the time) and being tempted to eat when taking the kids for pizza hut etc..

So I thought "I'll be ok if I just choose the better options"

Hmmm I'm guessing most of you will know this doesn't happen!!!!
Anyway to cut a really long and trying to justifiy my actions story short..I've put back on the weight I'd worked so hard to lose!
I'm now 12.9 1/2!!! I'm SO angry :mad: at myself.
If I'm being honest I kept thinking "oh one more day won't hurt I'll get back on it soon"
Then the other thought would be "Can't start in the middle of a week so I'll start Monday"...What's with that??
Anyway I'm at this very moment having my first shake of the day in a last atempt to lose the 3 stone I need to lose to be truly happy when I look in the morror!!

I hope I can come on here again and that it'll keep my on my way to a slimer me!!

Sorry to rant but that's made me feel better!
Good luck with your own CD Journeys!
Kelly x

awww good luck, you are moving in the right direction by starting with your first shake today, you did so well before and there is no reason you wont this time, just take it one day at a time and I'm sure you will look stunning on your wedding day xx

You can do this!! Just get your head down, drink the water and stay focussed!! We are all here for support at any time you need it. Good luck hun x x

Hi Kelly!

I started last week, and I'm a similar height and weight to you too :)

I'm hoping to lose at least 2 stone by January- and I'm sure you can too, just stick to Sole Source and STAY POSITIVE!

i'm sure you're gonna look BEEYOOTIFUL in your dress!

I am sure you will do this hon just put a pic of "A WEDDING DRESS" on the fridge in the cupboard in your purse on your screensaver, obviously go for one that is nothing like your own dress as you don't want to give anything away. You could always pick a piccie of how you don't want to look in these places to remind you too.

I am sure you will do this and as Mince said look gorgeous on your wedding day.

Good Luck hon when you feel tempted come on here take a bath go for a walk and it will pass.

XXX JS XXX

Thanks Girls,
I'm really going to give a good try, I know this diet works as long as you stick to it!!!
Good luck with all of your own CD journey!
Kelly x x

Goodluck on ur weight loss journey , i bet u will look beautiful on ur weddn day.. and yes u can do this, once u get through the first week u will be flying.

You can do it babe, good luck x

Hi hun

Well done on getting started with the shakes. And don't feel guilty for ranting - that's why we're here!

I bet you're gonna look gorgeous in that wedding dress. You do realise we're gonna want pictures? :D

You can so do this!

Back