wil you guys please support me?

Of course! We want you to look stunning in that dress (or anything else you want to wear!)

Clothes shopping is the one thing that made be unbearably unhappy when I was at my heaviest. Now I've got used to the weight I am now (2stone from my heaviest) again I'm not happy so on a new push to get down to a size that doesn't have so many huge lumps & bumps!
:D

And you won't be - as they say (corny I know but) this is the start of the rest of your life. If you haven't seen the inspirational slide show (in the toolbar at the top) then watch it - it's fab!

I usually shop with my Mum who's never ever had a problem with her weight (except trouble in putting it on grrrr) and so has NO idea what it's like.

Oh yes but perhaps more slowly.. I lost 3.5 stone in 5 months with SW and WW isn't much different except portions are smaller!

Don't fret for we are all in this together! We've all been there, I don't even know what it was that finally made me realise how fat I was but I'm bloody glad. Sometimes I wonder why my skinny mother never said anything to me when I got to 16, let alone 22!

Would love comments- and I am also following following you now! As for our mums- my mother is also skinny! Go figure! She has a major issue with food that is opposite to mine and I guess she overfed me to compensate for her lack of food...

I was a greedy girl when I was younger too, but her feeding me all the time just didn't make things better for me now I'm older. I had to totally reshape the way I think about food and hunger. It's been a bloody long journey!

you'll be fine and you will look stunning in your dress, just keep going and know that everyone is behind you! :)

Just adding my support. We can all do this together, I may not be reading all the blogs etc due to working shifts but I'm there in spirit.

Try not to get too upset about the dress thing, this is the last time it will happen as this is the heaviest you will ever be again.

Back