will anyone else miss the shakes/soups?

At the moment I think I will miss the choc shakes and at the moment I think that I would have them now and again, but in reality it might be diffent. I also think I will still get the choc bars are I love them and whilst more expensive than chocolate they do satisfy a sugar craving. I have stopped having soups so just have choc shakes and choc tetras.

Mind you, if cottage cheese tasted like nirvana after 12 weeks I wonder what fruit will taste like once I get there???

It's weird because I've never liked fruit, but on the week that I went up to 1000 I tried a strawberry and it was okay! Could quite get used to them. I have decided to be much more open in my food choices from now on :)

i have spent 30 years hating Tuna and now i cant get enough of the stuff! Same with cottage cheese! Hated it, now love it!
I'm treating all food now as brand new....my tastebuds have changed so much....although i still cant stand olives! lol

xx

Haha, that's because olives are vile. I've been doing the same and forcing myself to try new things. Not keen on carrots and never had asparagus, but tried it tonight with carrots. Was okay. Nothing special, but not as horrible as I thought it might be :) Also ate strawberries again, which I think I'm starting to like.

When I was little I used to say to mum ' you can stuff the olives' and then run like you know what... ;)

I have a real savoury tooth so love olives. I'll keep the olives and you can have chocolate. I don't like it - yep I know I'm weird.

Very!

I don't like fish and chips or ice cream which people think is weird.

When I was little I used to say to mum ' you can stuff the olives' and then run like you know what... ;)

I have a real savoury tooth so love olives. I'll keep the olives and you can have chocolate. I don't like it - yep I know I'm weird.

OMG i could have lived off bars of galaxy pre CD..serioulsly i had a major addiction!

NOW..... ive gone right off choc .. and couldnt touch a bit on holiday when i was off plan...which is good!

i couldnt tell you what i like now!
Its going to be entertaining getting to that "on my own" stage and trying new flavours that arent in the book!
Celery....not tried that again yet but need to! Never liked pickled cabbage, now i could eat anything pickled....but then again, i could drink balsamic vinegar out the bottle right now just to get that hit of flavour to my tastebuds that i think are the reason why i'm finding it hard at the moment! It seemed to solve the problem last night anyway!

Is there anything else people have hated and now happily eat?

xx

I would love to be able to eat fish... before CD i could cope with a tin of tuna, a fish finger and fish (in batter) from the chippy, and that's about it. My BF absolutely loves the stuff and he has fish about 2/3 times per week.

(I still have the tuna - that's my saving grace on CD!)

I seriously think that giving up my Cranberry Crunch Bar is going to be problematic. I think i'm addicted to them and I have one every single day with a black coffee - mainly for breakfast. It's the only thing that gets me up in the morning!! lol I wake up looking forward to my Cranberry Crunch Bar!! lol Bloody hell, that's soooo sad!

Normal food... mmm, that'll be strange.

I hope I have an aversion to bread... I love bread, ate too much of it. If I lived on my own I don't think I'd bring a loaf in the house because I cannot control myself around it.

Can't think about normal foodstuff at the moment. It hurts my head!

Lynne
x

Back