Will anyone sell me a soup?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ratty, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. ratty

ratty Full Member

Not sure if this is allowed - if not, I'm sorry.

My CDC doesn't carry the cheese and broccoli soup - I imagine because not many people like it! I've gone off most of the others, and would like to give this one a go but I'd feel bad asking him to order in a whole box if I'm just going to eat one and then refuse to eat any more of them.

So would any CDCs out there be ethically able to let me buy one cheese and broccoli soup online? I know you're not allowed to sell the diet online as such, but surely one pack is alright...? Then if I like it I can get my CDC to buy a box in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

aww if i had one id give it to you ive tasted it b4 but only as crisps .........

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    PM-ed you ... did you get it??

5. ratty

ratty Full Member

Thank you people, I have a soup in the post to me - I will report back and tell you if I liked it!

:D

As I have said in PM to some people ... what a lovely friendly and helpful forum this is, I am really touched at how quickly and pleasantly people responded to this!

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    oh god, that soup taste's vile! lol hope you like it :)

7. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    cdc's are meant to stock ALL products... mention this to yours and maybe she will get some in.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.