Will Bouillon knock me out of ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinkingthin, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

If i have the vegan bouillion with reduced salt will it affect my weight loss at all? How much would i be allowed? Sugar free gum i have been chewing is that ok? I was chewing the trident splash but read about the citric acid content so have been chewing the extra sugar free spearmint?
    Sorry for all the questions but i'm nearly into week 3, havent cheated and really want to lose my fat so any help you could give would be fantastic ;-)
    Lisa x
    ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have the bullion reduced salt one heaped tea spoon is what i have about 3/4 times a week or when i remember its there lol

I dont chew any gum just incase it makes me hungry lol so cant answer that

x

4. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

Thanks for your reply, i've only just found out how to find my posts haha
    Lisa x

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    I have the veg boullion every day and it hasn't affected my losses. I havn't been having the reduced salt one either-oops.

6. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    There is no way on earth a spoonful of Boullion will affect your weight loss. You are living on hardly any calories, so the weight MUST drop off

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.