Will-do-it-Wednesday!

Meggity

Hello all,

Starting on Exante 100% today, although have been a member of the forum for a while. A number of things prevented me reaching my goal in the past, including being diagnosed with Breast Cancer 18 months ago. Still, I have the all clear now and one of my goals is to run the Race for Life next summer (which also is when my 40th Birthday falls). Being given such a scare and another chance with life really puts things in perspective and priorities in the right place!

As with most challenges I know things will go well some days, and poorly others, still I am hoping you all will help me through them, just as I would love to be able to offer support or help to someone out there in return. I'm also looking to make some friends along the way and have already roped my sister in to help me monitor my progress.

I've had one bar this morning so far and about a Litre of Ribena Plus (I read somewhere on here that this is an acceptable drink, hope this is still the case), and have a soup and hot chocolate planned for later. :)

Here's to a rosy and slimmer future!

Hey meggity! Congrats on the all clear and making the decision to start exante :) how was your first day?

Hi meggity,

today is my first day aswel, just had my first shake :) finding drinking water so hard I hardly drink at all I know it so unhealthy but think drinking more will be a greater challenge than not eating.
hope your first day goes well x

Thanks guys, the first day was really tough. Seemed as though all I thought about was food! The second went a bit better but brough headaches, but now I am on a roll. Did take a sneeky peek at the scales yesterday - think I have lost 5 lbs so far!

How are you guys doing?

Hey! Well done so far! I am on day 3 and struggling with a bit of tiredness and a headache. Also TOTM so all in all it's sheer hell ha ha! But mind over matter....it will get better just got to stick with it ;) good luck to you all! Lets get supporting and losing :D

Back