Will I be able to join weightwatchers? :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by munkypooh, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi There,

I'm considering joining WW (if I will be allowed to?)

I'm getting very close to my target weight and would like a bit more structure to my eating plans (I'm a calorie counter). Also I would like to have someone to keep an eye on me when I get to target, as I have a real track record for yoyo-ing.....

A couple of my friends do WW, and thought it might be a good idea for me to join too, but they weren't sure if I could due to being so close to target, and already under BMI 25??

I am 5ft 6 and 10st now.
    My target is 9st 7, but I would like to gradually get to 9st as I steadily bulid up my calories and get more familiar with what my daily needs are at my new weight.

Does anyone who attends a WW group know whether I'd be allowed to join at this time?

Thanks for your help! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    According to book 1 at 5 ft 6 in, the minimum joining weight is 9 st 3 lb. So you should be able to join

Irene xx

4. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cool! :)

I think I really need a bit of support at the moment, so going with my friends instead of going it alone will be great! :)

I'll get onto it...

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I definately need the class. I also have a monthly pass which I bought at the first class and that gives me access to their website

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.