Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Will I be able to join weightwatchers? :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by munkypooh, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi There,

I'm considering joining WW (if I will be allowed to?)

I'm getting very close to my target weight and would like a bit more structure to my eating plans (I'm a calorie counter). Also I would like to have someone to keep an eye on me when I get to target, as I have a real track record for yoyo-ing.....

A couple of my friends do WW, and thought it might be a good idea for me to join too, but they weren't sure if I could due to being so close to target, and already under BMI 25??

I am 5ft 6 and 10st now.
    My target is 9st 7, but I would like to gradually get to 9st as I steadily bulid up my calories and get more familiar with what my daily needs are at my new weight.

Does anyone who attends a WW group know whether I'd be allowed to join at this time?

Thanks for your help! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    According to book 1 at 5 ft 6 in, the minimum joining weight is 9 st 3 lb. So you should be able to join

Irene xx

4. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cool! :)

I think I really need a bit of support at the moment, so going with my friends instead of going it alone will be great! :)

I'll get onto it...

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I definately need the class. I also have a monthly pass which I bought at the first class and that gives me access to their website

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.