Will I be able to lose 3 stones by end of Dec?

tara1

Hi, I have dress fitting at the start of Jan and I desperately need to shift at least 3 stones is that possible? i'm freaking out lol

Tara,

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. My wedding is exactly 6 months away now and my dress has been ordered and is in stock in the bridal shop. BUT Its a USA 8 (UK14 so they say) feels more like a 12!! Anyway - bottom line, it doesn't fit!
I'm fully fitting size 18 at the moment and really really really just want the dress to come up over my hips... I'm slightly smaller on top and at about a 16-18 and dont think that's my problem area... But I also have to get a fitting in Jan to confirm to them if I want them to order a larger size... I really don't want to do that and just want this one to fit.

I started CD today and not sure how I'm gonna get on with Dec (CHRISTMAS) but I do know I want this more than anything.
Day 1 going good so far. Am pretty hungry though now. But am due a shake soon and lashing the water into me.

So Tara, looking around the other threads, I would say YES 3 stone is achievable 42lbs... You have 8 weeks and if you were to lose 5.25lb per week... that's your 3 stone!

And the 1st week is always more anyway.... isn't it?
I would LOVE to have 3 stone off by Jan.. MY GOD.. IMAGINE??

The very best of luck and do come back and let us know how your getting on.

G.

Back