will I be accepted?

snannapuss

Hi, i'm hoping to start LL next week and got my form signed by my doc today. I take citalopram for anxiety and my doc has written this and that i suffer from depression/anxiety on the form. Will I still be allowed to start? Is says on the form that major depression makes you exempt, mine is quite minor but how do they decide? Look forward to any info x:confused:

Hi, I had the same concerns after a pretty big bout of anxiety and depression in 2007 - I came off tablets in Feb 2008 but the GP still had me down as on them.
The fundamental thing seems to be that your GP supports your weight loss. They need to be honest about your health and mental state, but they should appreciate that taking such a positive step towards weight loss is a good sign and will contribute to your well-being in the future.
Good luck.

I don't see a problem, your doctor is a medical professional who approved you dieting that is all they really need. The medical form will absolve them of liability that is why you have it signed.

Thanks so much for all of your help, my llc has just called to say i got accepted so hopefully i'll be visiting here more often. I'm really excited!

What day do you start?

You should take a look at the January starters thread on here, we're all helping each other along and there are a few people starting next week I think :D

wow westie we are already a 3rd through january!! it does go so quick on this program. Just wait about 4 weeks you will know what i mean :)

wow westie we are already a 3rd through january!! it does go so quick on this program. Just wait about 4 weeks you will know what i mean :)

I know - time flies eh? I've done LL before and it's the weirdest thing - time on this diet. It's only been 5 days and I feel like I've been on it for weeks!!!!

Can't wait to say I've done a week though :)

Back