Will I be allowed to start on the bars?

allibongo123

Hi there,

My names alli, im hoping to start CWP next week.. I tried this before but stopped after my second day as was an emotional wreck, but as im aware this is one of the side effects in the first few days then i'm willing to give it another shot as I really want to lose the weight. What i'm wondering is I keep reading different info about the bars, my starting weight is around 13 and a half stone, do you think I would be able to start on bars straight away? I am a nurse so quite worried about the low calorie intake, but feel if I had bars from day one I could manage it.

Thanks in advance

Alli x

Depends entirely on your Consultant it seems

I agree with Starlit Cazza it does seem to depend on how flexible your CDC is with the rules. If you get one who is by the book no bars for you, but my CDC let me have bars from day one. Though I must admit I try to limit them in the first few days until I am in ketosis, and never have more than one in a day (the side effects are not pleasant).

Good luck

I am on day 3 and my CDC was adamant no bars until week 3 but I think it does depend on who you see. Good luck when you get started

thank you all. meeting with someone on Friday :) x

Back