Will I be out of ketosis

madameruthybaby

Hi

I am on my 5th day of the diet and I don't know why I did it but I was at the canteen at work with my colleague and he was eating a beef and brocolli stew that looked gorgeous and I ate the two pieces of beef that he left!

Now I am really annoyed at myself because, although yes it did taste nice - it's not as if I have never had beef casserole before and now I feel like I may have kicked myself out of Ketosis all for that!

Will these two pieces of beef kicked me out of ketosis do you think?

Ruth

Ok will do - have just bought a two litre bottle of water so that should help! Thanks for you advice.

Ruth

don't beat yourself up about it, it wasn't carb so probably ok! fingers crossed.. just get that water down your neck!

It wont have kicked you out of ketosis. Am impressed at your restraint, usually by now I'd think "Ah feck it" and go and get a bowl or be picking all day which would knock me out of ketosis.

As above, extra water

i dont think drinking extra water dilutes anything you eat!!!
It wont kick you out of ketosis but just try and learn from it! You didnt need to eat it, but you did, just remember how bad it makes you feel to cheat, so try your best to be 100%. Good luck and stay positive. Dont drink too much water in the one go, remember your body is like a waterwheel and needs little amounts of water frequently to keep it trickling on.

Diane xx

but if you drink loads of water it speeds up getting rid of any water retention you'll get from the extra glycogen your body might store after you eat something... but yeah. don't drink loads in one go, ha. can lead to toilet difficulties :D

abz xx

Back