will i ever get there??? :(

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
well i restarted last monday and everything was going great but then i came down with a bout of strep throat on friday and i had to go on anti-biotics hence having to come off cd as the tablets make me very ill if i dont eat something with them!!!
i really want to be at goal by christmas but at the rate im going i feel i`ll never get there and im afraid that when i finish my anti-biotics i wont have the will to restart again.
sorry for the moan but just wanted to get that off my chest,
elaine x

You have done a great job so far looking at your ticker and you will do again. You are just feeling low because you are not well. Dont use the antibs as a reason to stuff, keep to low carb low fat food and youll be fine.

Hi there!
I have just looked at your incredible losses, and it's pretty clear to me how fantatsic you are at this!! Don't be despondent - you are amazing, and have done so well. It's not your fault that you are ill, so just take it easy on yourself, get better nice and quickly, and you'll be back to normal very soon.
You have done so well!! You will be fine. Even if you gain very slightly (you probably won't!), you can get rid of it nice & quick. You know you can.
xx

thanx girls,
but i have been off cd for the summer and couldnt get back into it and then when i finally did succeed at it,i had to go and get sick,typical!!!!
i got weighed today(havent seen my cdc since early july!!) and i have put up(and i dont even want to post this as it makes it too real)1 st 4lbs,now i know i can take that off within the month but i just feel like im never going to get there,i think my main concern is restarting again and weather i can do it again or not!!!

You will do it. Focus on getting better just now and when the time comes for you to restart ,you will succeed. Get well soon

Much love

Thembie

Thanx thembie,
i have to do just that me thinks,as i suppose there is no point in beating myself up about something i cant do anything about for the minute.roll on monday for the millionth restart,
i do appreciate all the support i get on here,because if it wasnt for all of you out there i wouldnt have come as far as i have up to now,
elaine x

Back