Will I ever understand EE??

Butterfly1

Arrrgghhhhhh! I thought I had finally got to grips with this plan! Help!!

Just read that eggs are not a super free food on EE. Does that go for quorn also? Where do muller lights stand in this plan?

Where did you read this?
Superfree foods are foods that are free on Red AND Green, so eggs qualify. So do Mullers.

I see it.
Looks like the new book is saying that on EE the 1/3 meal of superfree foods should be veg or fruit. This makes sense really and I do this way anyway but it's maybe not good news for people who aren't keen on fruit and veg.
I haven't got the new book myself, it's only out this week.

I think you can't count them as superfree, but they are still free.

i have the new book

eggs and muller arnt superfood

but are free!

The SUPERFOODs are veg and fruit only!

Hey guys. How much should we limit eggs and muller? Today I have had 3 eggs and 2 muller - I am guessing thats maybe a bit much???
I have only used 5 syns tho, so maybe I shouldn't have more syns?

Mullerlights and eggs are free so you can have as many as you like. I can easily eat more than that per day if the fancy takes me!
I suggest that you up your syns to at least 10, but preferably 15.

i got told by my SWC that my syns should be 10 and males 15 ???

its a bit confusing isnt it

Our consultant lost all her weight on 15 syns a day, so she recommends you start on 15 and reduce if your weightloss slows down. I've always had 15.

i got told by my SWC that my syns should be 10 and males 15 ???

its a bit confusing isnt it

My consultant always says 15 syns regardless of male or female. When my brother did it he wasn't told to have extra because he is a man - I suppose it comes down to the individual consultants view of things.

Our consultant has always told us to aim for 10 a day, but I know a lot of people on here have 15 a day, or less during the week and save them for the weekend

I have generally had 15 a day, only now and then have I gone less, and sometimes more but my weight loss has been steady. Slow but steady, which is fine with me.

Back