Will i get my starter pack on my first day at WW?

charliebecca

reason i ask is on the website it says that its free registration and membership til april and i thought if i just go will i get all the books or will i have to pay the following week in advance. wanna try before i buy u see as im still with SW

you get the books once you either buy a monthly pass or pay for the pack separately

u dont get it for free :O i thought it would be part of the registration!!!

no sorry lol nothings free with ww thats why i diy it coz its too expensive lol

bloody hell thanks for bringing that to my attention may have to reconsider im a poor student

Same! lol if u look on the ww website u can buy the delux essentials pack for £22.50 and just diy the whole weight watchers diet .

I went along, got the first week free, registration was free and I got the green folder with booklets in for nothing, plus the weekly booklet you get. Once I signed up for a monthly pass I got an extra pack which is a shopping points book and eating out points book which you normally have to buy for £10... so I did get my basic pack free....

Green Eyes 11, do i need to sign up for the monthly pass the first week? can i walk away with all the "free" books and if i decide to come back pay the following week. Surely people must go for the free meetings, get the books and then theyve lost money

When you sign up you get a folder, has different bits in, including a little points booklet. If you want the shopping or eating out guide you have to pay for it, you can get it in a pack for about £9, well worth buying as your saving on registration

You get the green folder without signing up for anything.... I was only going to get the paperwork and do it at home.... soon realised I need the weekly weigh ins to keep me on track, it is much more embarassing putting on weight when you are weighed at a meeting rather than at home when the only person who knows is you....

you get the books once you either buy a monthly pass or pay for the pack separately

You get things like the shopping and EO guide that way but when you join you get everything you need to follow the diet. You DO get a FREE starter pack which is plenty to get you going.

Things like the EO guide and Shopping guide are invaluable but not essential. WW dont charge you for the basics, you get that with your membership

Back