Will i reach my goal?

fun1uk

Ive just booked a holiday to Newquay in for 9th August,we was going in end of may but decided not to as it would mean going on holiday and still be on LT,which i couldnt do as i love the seaside too much and we eat out every day as a family and i cant bear not to go so now we have booked for August.So far ive lost just over 2 stone in 2 months,Only gone down 1 dress size and want to be at least a size 16 before we go.(im now a 22)Do you think its possible?Or should i face facts that id be pushing it?I think i would have to re-feed before i go even if not at my goal though.Help!
Should i do excercise?I walk the dog around our block one a day(it takes 15 min lol)Ive a treadmill,stepper and weights think i should use them lol?
Maybe im just worrying and should just carry on as i am.
Sorry to rant guys xxx

Hiya :) 2 stone in 2 months is still a hell of an achievement - well done you !

Its 3 months till your holiday hun, you should lose 3 stone by then easily x x x

ooh I have a similar goal too. Wanting to go on holiday in August-ish, but I want to lose 4 stone - dunno if thats possible though. Lets keep positive, and I'm sure whatever we lose we'll be happy with (even if its not enough) because its a loss anyway!

This may seem an odd question but how tall are you?

"course ya will Malcolm"...........only if you want to xxxxxx

You will if you stick to LT ...its great!
I would add in some exercise when you feel up to it hunni tonning is good as it changes your body shape and resistance exercises Try dyna bands.. they have a very quick effect (ask fattyfattybumbum) and are as cheap as chips around £10 off ebay xxx

This may seem an odd question but how tall are you?

Dont know if that was for me but just in case im 5"1

Thanks for the support guys,I dont often post anymore and i really should as this site cheers you up so much xxx

I've got a similar last minute weight loss mission. I go to gran canaria on the 23rd of june. I've got exactly six weeks to reach my goal of 11s 5lb I'm at 12s 8lb at the minute. If you stick to it & get plenty of exercise I dont see why you cant reach your goal.
Good luck:D

Dont know if that was for me but just in case im 5"1

Thanks for the support guys,I dont often post anymore and i really should as this site cheers you up so much xxx

It was :) Would have thought you must be closer to a size 16 than a 22 now! But I suppose different heights and different frames make a difference. Well done on your weight loss so far, you are doing brilliantly, I'm sure you will reach your goal in time.

Its good to have a goal ,but just keep going.you are doing so well . I think that when you have been overweight for a long time it takes your mind a long time to realise that your not as big as you used to be. I bet you are looking so much better already but you just dont realise it......its all about boosting your self esteem. I think we can all relate to that.. but take a good look at yourself and tell yourself your beautiful. There now dont you feel better????
I try this every day but im stilling feeling frumpy.lol

It was :) Would have thought you must be closer to a size 16 than a 22 now! But I suppose different heights and different frames make a difference. Well done on your weight loss so far, you are doing brilliantly, I'm sure you will reach your goal in time.

Thanks but im a big butt lady lol my bf loves it LOL

Back