Will it work if.....

weddingslimmer

Hello All

As you can see by the title, Im finding the weekend very hard (Which I expected to!) I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on if it would be realistic for me to do exante mon-fri and then eat at the weekend or will that be pointless???? Im unsure on all this ketosis stuff.....

HELP!.....

You couldnt eat 'normally' but if you follow Working Solutions at the weekend in place of Total you should be ok

Maybe you can try and identify why it's harder for you at the weekend? If this is your first weekend you might find it better next time.

I think its harder as the weekends are normally my down time, I spend time with my fiancee we relax eat nice food drink wine after working so hard in the week - and i feel like i deserve it - does that sound stupid??
And this feels like a punishment! My fiancee has gone out most of the weekend so that he doesnt eat around me and we have had soup for dinners - I know its for a great cause to get healthy and lose this fat but i get to this point and think is it worth it?

If you need more at weekends I'd definately try working solutions, I did it when I was on my fitness instructors course and it was great. I didn't find that Exante gave an awful lot of into about wheats best to eat but if you look on the CD forum they have lots of detailed info on what they call SS+ which is near enough the same thing.

Its where you have a meal a day as well as the packs.

The difficulty you will find, if you go to normal food / drink / wine at the weekends, is that this will take you straight out of ketosis. You would then effectively be starting from scratch again every Monday, and have to go through those first few days withdrawal every week - I think this would be harder than sticking with it. I've carried on going out with friends etc, I just take a bar, and order a really nice mineral water. Although a couple of times I've also gone for eating some low carb alternative, like last night with family, I had some of their roast chicken - just skipped the potatoes etc! If you're determined to lose the weight, this diet can definitely help you; but you may have to find a way that fits in with your lifestyle, or find ways to adapt your lifestyle to support your dreams.

Anyway, good luck with it; I'm sure you'll find a way that works for you.

Back