1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Will someone check today's food diary for me!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by goagirl, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. goagirl

goagirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I started SW a couple of weeks ago and have been doing EE. I've had a go at a green day today and would appreciate it if you could check my food diary to make sure I've done it right!!

B. 2 x Weetabix (HEB) & Milk (HEA). Banana

L. Chicken and mushroom pasta in sauce (only made with water and no butter!). Grapes.

Snack - 2 x Babybel (HEA).

T. Omelette (2 x eggs, ham(HEB), mushroom). SW chips (first attempt at these and they were yummy!). Baked beans. Kiwi Fruit.

Snack - Toffee Muller

I still can't believe how much you can eat on this diet!

Does this look ok for a green day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating
    Looks good to me! Make sure your HEXs are measured and although people say it's not necessary on green/red, I'd still incorporate 1/3 superfree veg with your meals just to break up the stodge that could sometimes creep into green days. Well done!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.