will someone gag louis?

Yeah im defo voting for stacey i lover her. Her voice is amazing, and she is just so cute and bubbly and her ditziness really just makes me chuckle! She is just like leona...genuinly nice person and doin it for all the single mums woopwoop lol!

I think Stacey is great too. I'm a bus journey away from her home town - she comes across as so down-to-earth and her performance last week especially (Queen's music) was amazing!

I like stacey too - but i'm rooting for Joe :) !!! I think he has a lovely voice :) I hope both Stacey and Joe make it to the final.

Simon very much annoyed me the week that Lucie went out. Normally I am a big Simon fan, I usually agree with him. But after Jedward staying in, I too hope ALL his acts loose to them. I have to agree with a lot of people when they say it is all tactical. I honestly believe that Simon voted Lucie out so his acts would have a better chance of winning.

D'ya know...:banghead: he really annoys me. But I still wanna see what's under that suit! :drool:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

snap! Joe to win! Oh if I was 5 years younger! :p

The voice yes :p he reminds me of goofy though (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)!

Nope, he don't beat Simon for me! Now Danyl...:rolleyes: hmm...nah, he's just not...quite...there! lol :p

What is wrong with me???? (more to the point...what is in these cd shakes?!!!!!)

ha ha ha!!! :D:D:D

oh I really hope they go tonight! I will then celebrate with a 100% ss week! :)

me too!!! Its either jedward or lloyd out tonight - it's got to be!!!!!!!!

me too!!!

Ooooooooh!!! Didn't expect that. I bloody hope that Dani gets her own back and votes Ollie out! Sweet revenge is needed here...Simon needs his comeupance! Come on Dani!!!! Girl Power! lol

we all double cross posted lol - I'm glad we all agree x x x

Can't believe it. Sat down to watch xfactor. It just started and suddenly we lost ALL our channels. Everything went blank :confused:

Bovver.

Can't believe it. Sat down to watch xfactor. It just started and suddenly we lost ALL our channels. Everything went blank :confused:

Bovver.

OH no KD !!

I really wouldn't fret, JEDWARD singing a boyzone ballad is...trust me...just dreadful :jelous:

hmmm...I'm glad they are gone, but I would have enjoyed seeing Simon's reaction if Olly went out! lol

OH no KD !!

I really wouldn't fret, JEDWARD singing a boyzone ballad is...trust me...just dreadful :jelous:

I can imagine :giggle:

Still have nothing. Everything is gone :(

At least I have the forum :D

They are young though. They will bounce back. They've had a good giggle. :)

I can imagine :giggle:

Still have nothing. Everything is gone :(

At least I have the forum :D

How annoying, do you have dreadful whether or a fuse has gone? Hope it gets sorted soon.

BTW - Jedward have gone!!! YAY! :p

Now onto my fave 2 boys...Ant and Dec!!! :D:D:D Now why on earth is everyone voting for Katie Price to do all the bush tuckers :confused: I say leave her in the camp and ignore her! She lavishes in all the attention :sigh:

I'd rather sit and listen to the Ant and Dec banter...:p

Back