Will SW be for me?

Thnksfrthmmrs

Hello everyone.

I am on my second week of Slimming world and am enjoying it. I've tried weight watchers and all sorts of other diets that have been unsuccessful.

I'm really hoping that SW will be the one for me.

I might add to this that I have about 8 stone to lose to be in my healthy weight range for my height. Going to be a tough journey but im feeling positive!

Hello!!

Glad you're feeling so positive. I am on WI number 3 & so far have lost 8lbs which I'm pleased with. I have a good 5.5st to loose (if not 6.5st but would ideally like to reevaluate as I get nearer to target)so its going to be a long journey.

I have tried loads of diets - the most successful was the Dukan but I lost 3 stone way to quickly & soon made myself unwell - then piled the fat back on!! Back to square 1!!

This time I have joined a group & feel that now is the time to take things seriously & loose the chub.

Sending you loads of luck & hope you embrace & enjoy the SW plan.

CJxxx

Hi there!

I have done so many diets and I've lasted, at most, a month on each. After 4 weeks of WW I was throwing myself through the doors of mcdonalds!
I had WI number 7 yesterday and I've lost 23lb in total. I still have choc (in fact more so than pre SW) I still have vodka and I definitely still have all my fave dinners.....could this be the lifestyle for me for good?! I really hope so I have 5.5stone left til I reach target!
We can do this girls! Xxx

Back